Delivery & Returns
Delivery options can be selected at checkout. If you need your item urgently, please call us on 01746 766876.
We deliver to UK addresses. This means England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
UK Delivery Options
• Royal Mail 1st Class (on orders under £10): £1.49
• Royal Mail 1st Class (on orders under £25): £2.49
• Royal Mail 1st Class (on orders over £25): Free
• Express delivery via Parcelforce (Mon to Fri): £5.95
Please ensure that your delivery address is correct to ensure your order is not delayed or lost.
When will my order be delivered?
|ORDER RECEIVED||PRINTED & DISPATCHED *||DELIVERED **|
|Saturday & Sunday||Monday||Tuesday|
* Proof must be agreed by 12.30 for dispatch that day
* Guest Books, all Foil Products, Magnets, Pocketfolds, Luxury and A2/A1 Table Plans take two working days to product. Please contact us if you need your item urgently, we will do all we can to help.
** Delivery can take 1-2 days for non UK mainland/remote addresses. No deliveries are made on weekends or bank holidays.
You will need to sign for orders sent via Express Delivery, this is with Parcelforce. Your tracking information will be on your dispatch email.
Please check your delivery address is correct when ordering.
Item Not Arrived?
Please use the checklist below to help you. If you have any further concerns, call us on 01746 766876.
• Check the delivery address on your order is correct.
• Check your local sorting office if your item is a Royal Mail delivery.
• Track your parcel via Parcelforce if your item is Express delivery.
• I have given my parcel reasonable time to arrive.
Personalised orders cannot be returned. This includes personalised guest books, pens and all card orders (such as invitations, place cards, etc). They cannot be returned because they are custom-printed. If there is a problem with your order which is our error, we will reprint your order. We encourage customers to order a sample so you can see the quality of our cards before ordering.
Non-personalised items can be returned to us as part of our ‘no quibble’ returns policy. Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt and must be received in a resaleable condition (unopened, packaging intact, clean and undamaged, etc). Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
Refunds will be based on the original total order value, minus postage upgrade costs. Refunds will be made in the same way as original payment was made.
If the product returned is not in a fully resaleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.