Dotty about Paper is temporarily closed for business due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in line with Government guidelines. No orders can be placed on our website at this time. We took this difficult decision to protect the health of our team, but we still want to do all we can to support you once we're open again. Please visit our help page for more information.
This applies to working days only (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). If you need your item urgently, please call us on 01746 766876.
• Non-personalised items ordered before 12:00 midday: Same day
• Non-personalised items ordered after 12:00 midday: Next day
• Personalised invitations, cards and accessories: within 1 working day of proof approval
Delivery options can be selected at checkout. If you need your item urgently, please call us on 01746 766876.
UK Delivery Options
•Royal Mail 1st Class (on orders under £25): £2.49
• Royal Mail 1st Class (on orders over £25): Free
• Express delivery via DPD or Parcelforce: £5.95
Overseas Delivery Options
All orders are dispatched via standard Airmail which usually takes around 5-7 working days but can take longer.
• Airmail – Europe: £5.00
• Airmail – Rest of the world: £10.00
Please ensure that your delivery address is correct to ensure your order is not delayed or lost.
Please use the checklist below to help you. If you have any further concerns, call us on 01746 766876.
• Check the delivery address on your order is correct.
• Check your local sorting office if your item is 1st or 2nd Class standard delivery.
• Track your parcel via DPD or Parcelforce if your item is Express delivery.
• I have given my parcel reasonable time to arrive.
Personalised orders cannot be returned. This includes personalised guest books, photo albums, wedding party gifts, and all card orders (such as invitations, place cards, etc). They cannot be returned because they are custom-printed. If there is a problem with your order which is our error, we will reprint your order. We encourage customers to order a sample so you can see the quality of our cards before ordering.
Non-personalised items can be returned to us as part of our ‘no quibble’ returns policy. Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt and must be received in a resaleable condition (unopened, packaging intact, clean and undamaged, etc). Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
Refunds will be based on the original total order value, minus postage upgrade costs. Refunds will be made in the same way as original payment was made.
If the product returned is not in a fully resaleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
If you have any queries, please contact us on 01746 766876 or email [email protected]