On your Mum's birthday, you want to write something in her card that she will love, but it can be difficult knowing the right words.
Here are some different types of messages you can include in a message for your Mum:
There's no better time to say something sweet and sentimental to your Mum than her birthday!
These are some of our favourite messages:
- "Happy birthday to the best Mum I could ever ask for. Today and always, may all of your wishes come true."
- "It is such a blessing to have a Mum as caring and wonderful as you. Thanks so much for all that you have given me, and for always being there. Happy birthday!"
- "May your glass be full of wine and your heart be full of laughter today as you celebrate your special day. Happy birthday, Mum!"
- "Happy birthday, Mum! Thank you for showing me what true patience, love, and joy looks like."
- "Out of all my birthdays you celebrated with me, I'm glad I can finally give something back. I'll always be grateful for all that you've done for me."
Featured Product: Mum Birthday Card - Oopsy Daisies - Happy Birthday Lovely Mum
If your Mum likes having a laugh, then why not fill her card with some funny wording?
Here are some ideas:
- "Happy Birthday to the best Mum I’ve ever had."
- “With love from the reason for most of your grey hairs.”
- “Happy Birthday from your favourite child! (I don’t need to sign my name after that, do I?)”
- "I know all you’ve ever wanted for your birthday was to hear “I love you” from your kids, which is a good thing because I’m broke as usual. Happy Birthday!"
- "Thanks for taking care of me when I was little, Mum. Because you and I both know that if it were all up to Dad, I wouldn’t have made it. Happy Birthday!"
Featured Product: Mom Birthday Card - Honey Bee - Happy Bee-Day
A quote is a great way to tell your Mum how you truly feel!
These ones are perfect for doing so:
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” - Princess Diana
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” - George Eliot
- "I realised when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” - Mitch Albom
- “I like it when my mother smiles. And I especially like it when I make her smile.” - Adriana Trigiani
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” - Dorothy on The Golden Girls
Featured Product: Mum Birthday Card - Ditsy Bright Blooms - Typography
Finding the words to say to your Step-Mum on her birthday can be even more difficult! You want something that shows your gratitude, but is simple too.
Here are some examples you can use:
- "Happy birthday step-mum!"
- "Happy birthday to my beautiful step-mum!"
- "You are the world’s greatest step-mum, and I am so glad to have you in my life. Happy birthday."
- "I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You give so much to our family. Happy birthday!"
- "It's your special day, so I want you to know how much I appreciate all the love and affection you have given me over the years. Thanks for being such an awesome step-mum!"
Featured Product: Step Mom Birthday Card - Summer Pastels - Cake Stand
We hope you have found this blog useful! Don't forget to also check out our full range of birthday cards for Mum here.